Monday, September 10, 2007

14

So last night was pretty damn amazing. Jess came over at 5pm and we went lazer tagging. Everyone got all sweaty, and then Jess and I watched a movie. The Beach (with Leonardo DiCaprio) it was really good. So after that, we pretty much made out for 3 hours. I've never been kissed like that before. He kissed my neck, ears, fingers, collar bone, shoulders, stomach. Just... pfft, I can't even explain it. And then he spent a lot of time caressing my hair and sending me to sleep. He told me how beautiful I was about a million times and said that every time he sees me I just stun him. And he started touching my face and really poetically commenting on my eyes, lips nose (that fits perfectly between his lips) and my 'slender' neck. I dunno. He just really took my breath away.
But I have to go brush my teeth and put my shoes on and get out the door for work. Ugh!

लोवे
s.c.

No comments: