Sunday, September 2, 2007

10

So I went on my date with Jess yesterday. It was really good. He came to my house, picked me up. Opened doors. We went for tea and then a walk on the sea wall and then back to his place to play video games. Then we went for sushi, and then back his his place to watch some TV. At about 9:30 we went to go watch a movie called Star Dust which by the way was amazing. Jess commented that he should have brought another pair of underwear because he was so excited :P So after that, he drove me home and we hugged good night. I felt like I should have kissed him, but I didn't. He was still sweet about it. We're going on another date on Tuesday to the Art Gallery. I can't wait for that. He's really nice and my parents like the sound of him. My mom figures I just grew out of Jason. I guess I did too. He called last night and we talked till about 4am and then he called again at 9:20am. Woke me out of a dead sleep he did! Bloody 'ell! So it's 12:37pm right now and I'm just hanging around my house, did some cleaning because there's friggin' dog hair everywhere! I figure I'll do some painting tonight or even later on in the afternoon. Because painting is fun. Huzzah!
Anyway, I suppose I should get on my cleaning. And I've just been hit with a mad urge to read some of my lit 12 notes. Which is really odd because I did terrible in that class. Ah well.

लोवे
s.c.

No comments: