Sunday, September 9, 2007

13

Well wow! My date with Jess last night was amazing. We went to the Quay and sat by the ocean and talked. And then We walked around a bit and found another bit of the shoreline with a bit of sand so I jumped around in the water for a bit. And then we took turns standing in the sun for each other. And when he stood for me, he kissed me. Wasn't expecting it but wow. Every time is fireworks. So at 7, we went back to his place and looked through an Indian cook book to see what we wanted for dinner. So we chose mango shrimp curry with naan bread. So we drove to the market and picked up fresh ingredients and then went back and made it. I made a mango ice cream sort of thing with cardamom and chili powder. I know it sounds weird, but it's really good. So dinner was really nice. He even lit candles. It was funny though because he forgot to take the shells of the shrimp off so dinner became a little messy but still really funny. So after that we watched a movie (Perfect Stranger with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis) and that was good. And after that we just talked and he said he thought it was great that I kept changing my look subtly because it was like going out with someone new every time with the same personality and it kept things fresh. So, yeah. We ended up kissing for about 2 hours after that and then I finally got home at 3:00am. It's all good though. I had an amazing time. We're trying to see each other sometime this week before Saturday again.
And I got anew job! As a photo editor! Which is rad as hell. No more cleaning for me! Huzzah! Things are just better now. *breathes* wow. It's all good.

लोवे
s.c.

No comments: