Sunday, October 14, 2007

15

So things are going good lately. I'm work at Video Open House as a video/photo editor, I had a photoshoot sans clothing on Sept 23rd, Jess and I are still together, and things are just good in general. We've been watching a lot of movies. Most recently we saw Elizabeth: The Golden Age. It was really good. Jess has a new job as well. Which is good. He was so bored before and now he has a great new job that pays amazingly he says. I'm really happy for him. I bought him a plant (Because flowers aren't manly) as a congrats gift. So I work tomorrow and Tuesday, and then I have Wednesday off. I'm going to SFU to talk to a career councilor (which I don't wanna do) and then I'm going to North West imaging and effects to talk to a VFX head and tour the office. I'm rather excited actually. So yeah. I get to see Jess today after he's finished his work. I don't think he's working a long day today. He's work 3 10-12hour shifts in a row. Poor guy. But he likes his work. I'm just happy I get to see him. Last night when we were in bed, he told me that he was falling in love with me. And I believed him. My heart melted. I didn't say anything back though. I was speechless. But wow. Totally blown away.
Anyways, I need to organize the pots and pans now, and do a couple other things. So gotta jet.

लोवे
s.c.

No comments: