Sunday, October 21, 2007

16

Well this weekend was exciting.
Friday after work, picked Jess up from work. Went to West Van. We went grocery shopping, and bought some chocolate. Went back, and I made mango chicken curry and for dessert I made chocolate covered strawberries and mango. It turned out really nice. Dinner was great. We ate really late though. So afterwards we kinda conked out. Leaving out dessert in the fridge. Next day, we got up went out for breakfast, came back watched some TV, tried out the hot tub, but it was cold, so we ate our dessert instead. Then we ordered a pizza and watched a movie ("Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler) It was a good night. Ended up spending then night there again. And then we woke up, and he dropped me off at home before going to work.
I really had a good weekend. I miss him already. I'm going to his graduation on Wednesday though. Which means I don't have to wait another week to see him. Yay!!!
I'm heading out though.
लोवे
s.c.

No comments: