Saturday, August 25, 2007

5

Hmm, well I woke up around 10:30am today. It's a good time to wake up. I showered, I did my hair, I got dressed, and now I'm waiting for my friend Jess to come pick me up for the VFX class he's taking me to today. Hurrah. My friend Jay (girl) is staying the night tonight. I'm so excited. I love my friends. She's going to Guelph on the 30th though. *sniffle*
I got to talk to my buddy in Texas last night. Richard! of the trees! Huzzah! He's awesome. We talked for like, an hour. Good stuff. I miss him.
I'm off.

लोवे
s.c.

-5:00pm

So I'm back now from the AiV class Jess took me to. He insists it was boring as hell, but I really liked it. I watched one guy most of the time, who was making 'Catwoman' or something. Whatever it was, it was amazing! As well, apparently I'm "virginal and innocent." Compliment? I think so! So now, I'm feeding my addiction to bagels... Honestly, there is nothing better then a toasted bagel with butter. *drools* My brother is refusing to do his duties and load the fucking dishwasher. Bastard. I really don't want to do it because of the principle, but the house is a pig sty, and we're running out of dishes. Oy. My internet is acting up though. Which is going to be a royal pain in the arse in about 10 minutes, so I think I'm going to go take my shoes off, and watch some Simpsons. Why? Because it's an amazing show.

लोवे
s.c.

No comments: